Bienvenido!

Welcome and thanks for visiting my blog!  I set this up in hopes of corresponding between my friends and family in the U.S. while I study abroad in Merida, Mexico.  I hope to give you a little piece of the fascinating culture and lifestyle of the people in Merida. Please come back again soon and check for daily updates while I am abroad!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bienvenido!

My mexican family!


Bienvenido (welcome) to my new blog!  I hope to set this up so that I can keep in touch while I'm doing an internship in Merida, Mexico.  This will be my second trip to Merida and I can only hope my second trip is as amazing as the first.  I don't leave until the first of the year so until then I'll keep busy by juggling my three jobs, taking classes and enjoying my junior year at OU.


2 comments:

Nicky @ Eat, Run, Read said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicky @ Eat, Run, Read said...

Wow, how did you get an internship in Mexico?! That is so cool! Glad you're enjoying it!