Bienvenido!

Welcome and thanks for visiting my blog!  I set this up in hopes of corresponding between my friends and family in the U.S. while I study abroad in Merida, Mexico.  I hope to give you a little piece of the fascinating culture and lifestyle of the people in Merida. Please come back again soon and check for daily updates while I am abroad!

Friday, January 23, 2009

When you just don't feel good...

Some days I just don't don't feel good and today would be one of those days!  I think there has been a bit of a bug going around because of the cool weather at night.  And I think that bug got me about half way through the day today.  Now I don't usually mind being sick, because this type of sick isn't even that bad.  But the thing is, when I'm sick,  the last thing I want to do is try to speak spanish!  So I took an extended siesta today and I think I'm going to take it easy tonight.

Luckily, I think I've discovered a cure:  This is nothing that a long day at the beach tomorrow can't cure!

My Lesson of the Day: When you don't feel good, home feels even further away than it is!

No comments: